Friday, April 8, 2016

Bridal Expo 2016 Chicago/Milwaukee

Hello you guys this post is about the bridal expo 2016 Chicago/Milwaukee that I attended some of the following designers included

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

Bri'Zian Couture

Eva's Bridal International

Eva's Bridal Of Oak Lawn

Fifi's Bridal & Tailor

Igar Bridal Atelier

Jasime Galleria

Macy's Bridal Salon

Simply Luxe Bridal Boutique

Volle's Bridal Boutique

Below is the vlog that I posted showcasing the Bridal expo hope you enjoy and also don't forget to add me on my social media  I will put the links below

Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/styled_poet...

Twitter-https://twitter.com/styled_poetic22

Snapchat-Chynna_fly82






 Check out the video let me know what you think and don't forget to like comment and subscribe and add me on social media loves. Catch you next time : )

2 comments:

  1. I just love the info you've share about Bridal Shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been invited to a bridal expo at one of New York Event Venues. It was really amazing and was very happy to see best things were arranged there. Loved beautiful bridal gown and going to have that similar designed one for my big day.

    ReplyDelete